Saturday, 10 October 2015

Imaginary World

Chapter 1-The plan for the adventure
One day, my brother and I were feeling bored. I told my brother we can be explorers. We went in search of my map of the world.

Suddenly my brother Adhiyan said, "I found it."

So we sat down with the map and Adhiyan asked, "Which is the highest mountain in the world?"

I replied, "Mt. Everest".

So we decided to go to Mt. Everest first.

Next he asked, "Which is the longest river in the world?"

I replied "Nile".

So next we decided to go to Nile.
Displaying IMG_1710.JPG

Chapter 2-Packing for the adventure
We started packing up. I took a long box and put in the map, two combs and another comb for safety which we imagined as swords and my old school's id card and imagined it like a pouch of fairy dust. Adhiyan took some books in case we get bored while travelling. We took our dolls along with us - Anju and Adhi.


Chapter 3-Set up for the adventure
We stacked up cushions and pillows to make Mt.Everest so we had to imagine it was a mountain and a mat for Nile.

Chapter 4-Going to Everest
At last we went to the sofa which we imagined as an aeroplane. We took the map and started discussing. After that I read a book to Adhiyan, Anju and Adhi. We got past Mt. Everest. My brother pointed to it, we landed there and we climbed it up.

Chapter 5-Sword fight 
We had a sword fight at Mt. Everest. My sword almost fell down. Adhiyan's sword fell down so I won. Yay! It's okay because I gave the safety sword to him.

Chapter 6-Going to Nile
We had a good time at Mt. Everest. But we went to the aeroplane and we started discussing again. Then we played with our toys. At last we landed at Nile.

Chapter 7-Swimming race
We gave Adhi and Anju a swimming race. Adhi won this time. Yay! We all swam together.

Chapter 8-End of the adventure
Sad to go home. We decided to have a little fun. I gave some some fairy dust to Adhiyan and we flew back home.

-The End 

* This is a true story of what happened this morning.

Photo courtesy: The dad

5 comments:

  1. Memorable trip on Saturday......
    Photos captured the trip alive.
    Nice thoughts Anjana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chithappa, Thank you. There is more to write in the same series. I am going to write one more today, called "Imaginary World - 2".

      Delete
  2. I think i missed the most adventurous trip of my life.....

    k next time dont forget to take me along ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uncle, Thank you. I will keep writing the stories in my blog. You can see them anytime you like. I heard that there are two little boys in your house also. Please bring them also with you when you come. - Anjana

      Delete
  3. Hello,
    I am Padma from kachhua.com(As business developer).
    I have visited your website and it's really good so we have the best opportunity for you.
    Earn money easily by advertising with kachhua.com.
    drop mail: padma.kachhua.com@gmail.com
    or
    For registration :click below link:
    http://kachhua.com/pages/affiliate/inquiry
    contact us: 7048200816
    revert us if you are interested

    ReplyDelete